Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone in general

its an icloud and i’m paying for it for storage and space… why can’t i just off load the things like large GB apps, files into i cloud and make the space i need just to have my iphone 12pro max run normally without being told that my memory on photos is full!?! wth i am paying for 2T then asking me to manage it then purchase more icloud but it’s not even a quarter full. if photos and videos not the problem then why is it telling me it is? so basically Icloud is only a photo book that you can look at on other devices if you wanted to. sometimes it take so long to down load from the icloud. makes it feel like this phone is back to when we would watch the thing load and saying 10 mins left but stuck at it for an hour. does it really make sense to pay for an icloud when the problem is really you should just get unlimited space in on the phones you buy instead of gouging for coins every min second you have your phone on for data how. how far will this go? soon it will have wheels to take me to work. lol

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 1:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 2:17 AM

iCloud is a syncing service, not storage, you can't offload the pictures on your phone to iCloud.

How do you propose getting unlimited storage on your phone? Memory is a fixed size.

Similar questions

1 reply

iphone in general

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.