Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green glow/tint on 2015 macbook pro 13"

Hello there, i just experienced this green glow around my macbook and sometimes i notice the color gradient of the display is like, very different to the actual. I compare the exact picture in my iphone and in my mac and it is obviously saturated in mac.

Although after some time the green glow diminishes, i know it is there and come back after a while without me doing anything. Basically come and go in a single use.

Considering this is an old mac, what should I do? repair the screen? how much would it costs me?

Thank heaps.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 1:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 3:30 AM

nadia_ab wrote:

Hello there, i just experienced this green glow around my macbook and sometimes i notice the color gradient of the display is like, very different to the actual. I compare the exact picture in my iphone and in my mac and it is obviously saturated in mac.
Although after some time the green glow diminishes, i know it is there and come back after a while without me doing anything. Basically come and go in a single use.
Considering this is an old mac, what should I do? repair the screen? how much would it costs me?
Thank heaps.

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Service & Repair - Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

see vintage and obsolete:

Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired warranty - Apple Support

Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired ...

see your machine here:

My Support - Official Apple Support

In or out of warranty you can get a free over the counter 'Apple Service Diagnostics' test /assessment

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line Apple Support

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2022 3:30 AM in response to nadia_ab

nadia_ab wrote:

Thank heaps.

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Service & Repair - Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

see vintage and obsolete:

Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired warranty - Apple Support

Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired ...

see your machine here:

My Support - Official Apple Support

In or out of warranty you can get a free over the counter 'Apple Service Diagnostics' test /assessment

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line Apple Support

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Green glow/tint on 2015 macbook pro 13"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.