Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accessibilityuiserver iPhone

iPhone 13 Pro Max

iOS 16.1

what’s the accessibilityuiserver ?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 6:19 PM

41 replies

Dec 2, 2022 1:27 PM in response to CtchMeUp

CtchMeUp wrote:

There was a post to turn iCloud Drive on and off and it would disappear. Now the post seems to be gone. I did that since I never enrolled in Beta and it worked. I did have to turn the server B/U on in iCloud on iPhone then turn iCloud Drive on/off. Then it was gone. Glad your's is gone as well.

There is one three posts above your most recent post that says precisely that.

accessibilityuiserver iPhone - Apple Community

Nov 1, 2022 3:39 AM in response to jasonflying

i have a 14 pro max and it’s on mine as well. It wasn’t there when I did my update to 16.1 but it was added later. I’ve had issues with having to sign in my appleID 2x and someone else having control of my phone. I don’t know if it’s related but I’ve been trying to get help for months. I also have another strange app that says Keyboard Data that I think is a key logger But I’m not sure.

Nov 22, 2022 8:23 PM in response to jazzresin

Yeah Nuking your phone would help sometimes 😂 like Clean slate bug free version of iOS, what I did was basically removing any backup from icloud and signing out.

An example when to nuke your phone is when you see a missing icon from iPhone Storage settings like the screenshot below, there’s no remove options no solutions available.

It might be a bug lurking around the system, I would suggest waiting for a patch/updates. So constantly check your software updates……..

Nov 22, 2022 8:34 PM in response to jasonflying

Truthfully I thought I was going crazy, but yes I truly believe someone else has access to my phone. Everytime I go on safari it has frequently visited sites and it’s apple but in china? Also, my wallet has been restricted. Like how can my own $, my own bank $ be restricted. It’s like my credit is bad there is no way apple gave me a c.c then when you upgrade to iCloud+ someone in your family if they have a iPad can watch and hear your ever move. It’s really scary. Like my mom will say something to me and I’m stuck standing there scratching my head like hth she know that. Then to end my long agreement (I hope I helped you) look at your text messages like 30 day person 1 year person or a forever person?e, well I am a delete evidence type of person then it’s like your messsges have been changed to forever

Nov 12, 2022 11:48 AM in response to jasonflying

AccessibilityUIServer , es una aplicación que siempre ha existido , estaba destinada s desarrolladores y Iara uso de accesibilidad de Apple .

con las últimas actualizaciones se ha hecho visible para todos , Apple está intentando solucionar el problema , es una falla de seguridad , pues conlleva a que puede dar acceso a otros . Me han recomendado desinstalar iCloud totalmente . Y que restaure mi teléfono de serie . Pero hasta que Apple no solucione esta falla igual volverá a aparecer .

Dec 2, 2022 12:53 PM in response to Mikelovejr

I've had the Chinese Keyboard for years and can't get rid of it! I have reset phone, changed phones, changed Apple IDs. I even found that two (2) Chinese companies were linked to my iCloud without being identified and I was able to disengage them. Still had keyboard. Not all things work as they are supposed to.

I'm glad to know what the server in my iCloud is, but I am not happy that a Developer server is there and I have no control over it really.

Dec 11, 2022 8:19 AM in response to jasonflying

I will say this. I have been a software developer since I was 12 born in 85. The last two years found my wife had been doing a lot of bad stuff and then confronted her and guess what, all my networks, home security and devices were compromised. I sat and watched and collected info and the same thing you hear in these former I would. “You’re crazy, being paranoid, iPhones you can’t do what you’re thinking..” and so on. Well k would see the tell tell signs as I am super observant. Yes the phone is compromised. It helps if you turn all background apps refresh off to always not just Wi-Fi. You have to flash everything and get new cloud Id. The problem is that some of these spy apps can be loaded easily in minutes if someone who can access your phone is part of it. Do you ever sleep? Do you ever type in your lock code around anyone and so on. It is bs that Apple won’t admit warn or discuss this. Always trust intuitions and the “you’re crazy” is because they don’t understand or are not intelligent enough in tech to see how it’s possible. The double sign in is a give away. If you rotate your phone and keyboard or ui shifts is a give away. If you ever notice sometimes your phone seems not as clear with pixels, kill Wi-Fi and data for a few then start it again and if it is suddenly crisp and clear is a give away. I don’t let me iPhone touch my wifi, I don’t enter my codes in front of anyone, and I don’t use iCloud anymore I use a different cloud such as Verizon. I could write pages on this but hopefully this helps and from what I have seen Apple won’t do **** about it. Hopefully this at least gives some a piece of mind about the crazy debate, but now you got to just start fresh and pay attention. See the weird happenings again, flash phone and so on. Hence why I said use a third party backup cloud source not Apple, and don’t store in your phone that password information.

Dec 14, 2022 10:01 AM in response to Unix1985

Thank you. Sadly, it's the way of things these days. I'm not in your situation at home, but before the major security update Apple finally did awhile back I literally called for years and was told "they can't do that". In one day as two different agents were linked to my phone at two different times, my "hacker" did exactly what they were telling me could not be done. It's impossible to monitor every developer. I use "1Blocker" written specifically for Apple now and it's helped immensely.

Dec 15, 2022 7:13 AM in response to Johnnyrukkusltd

1Blocker is an excellent app written specifically for Apple Safari and the literally thousands of sites that now track and invade your privacy on Safari. You can also put custom blocks in it. If there was a "rewrite" it wasn't them. Contact their superior customer service and they will assist you promptly. In the last year they have helped me immensely. My stalker/developer is relentless and I ask for their help constantly.

accessibilityuiserver iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.