Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receving notifications on Apple watch

Hello i have problem, i just bought the 13 pro and when i put my phone into silent mode i dont get any haptic from notifications and my screen isnt waking up while i get that notification, but when i get notification my watch has haptic. What do i have to do to have haptic and waking ul screen while receving notification on both devices?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 12:27 AM

Where notifications appear

Notifications appear on your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both.

If your iPhone is unlocked, you get notifications on your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch.

If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked.

Some apps, such as the Noise app, are only on your Apple Watch. Notifications for these apps don't appear on your iPhone.

• The red notification icon  appears at the top of your watch face when you have unread notifications. If you want to hide the notification icon, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Notifications, then turn off Notifications Indicator.

When you read or dismiss notifications on your Apple Watch, they’re also dismissed from your iPhone.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2022 12:27 AM in response to feon2137

Where notifications appear

Notifications appear on your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both.

If your iPhone is unlocked, you get notifications on your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch.

If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked.

Some apps, such as the Noise app, are only on your Apple Watch. Notifications for these apps don't appear on your iPhone.

• The red notification icon  appears at the top of your watch face when you have unread notifications. If you want to hide the notification icon, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Notifications, then turn off Notifications Indicator.

When you read or dismiss notifications on your Apple Watch, they’re also dismissed from your iPhone.

Receving notifications on Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.