Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: If your MagSafe cable or power adapter isn't working

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the charger broke for my macbook, is this covered with apple care and can i be sent a replacement

the charger broke for my macbook, is this covered with apple care and can i be sent a replacement

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 2:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 7:37 AM

we are just fellow apple users helping other apple users who are having issues with their apple products. that question would be something that you would need to take up with apple. you should bring the Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider and have the Mac examined. they will then be able to tell you wether or not the repair would be covered under your apple care.

also, please see Contact Apple for support and service

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2022 7:37 AM in response to Seb44

we are just fellow apple users helping other apple users who are having issues with their apple products. that question would be something that you would need to take up with apple. you should bring the Mac to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider and have the Mac examined. they will then be able to tell you wether or not the repair would be covered under your apple care.

also, please see Contact Apple for support and service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.