Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EUFY pan and tilt camera

Hi all, I have a couple of EUFY pan and tilt cameras in the house. As they are linked to the home app, activity zones are handled there. When I select the activity zone, it moves as the camera moves. I feel as though I must be missing something? Anyone know a solution?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 4:40 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 29, 2022 12:11 PM in response to DDM9

Hello there DDM9,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. You can find some guidance to help with this per the Apple Support article: Set up security cameras in Home on iPhone - Apple Support

"Create Activity Zones for HomeKit Secure Video cameras

You can create zones that focus your HomeKit Secure Video camera on the most important areas within its view—your front walkway but not the sidewalk behind it, for example. You can then be alerted when motion is detected in these zones.

Note: You can create Activity Zones only for cameras set up to record when a specific motion is detected. Activity Zones don’t affect motion detection automations.

1. On the Home tab, tap the camera tile, then tap the Settings button.
  2. Tap Select Activity Zones, tap the video to create a zone, then tap Add Zone.
  3. To have your camera detect motion only outside the zone you defined, tap Invert Zone.
  4. Create any additional zones you want within the camera’s view—one for the driveway and another for the mailbox, for example.
  5. Tap Done.

To remove an activity zone, tap Select Activity Zones, tap inside a zone, then tap Clear."

Should you need additional assistance, get in touch with Apple Support:

Apple Support

Best regards!

EUFY pan and tilt camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.