You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are my songs from Apple Music?

Bought an iPhone in 2020. With friends, we created and issued an Apple Music family subscription and used it to this day. I am a family member, not a creator. A month ago I moved from Ukraine to Canada, the music continued to work. After I put the SIM card of a local operator, all the music on my iPhone was erased. I stayed in the family, but for some reason the subscription flew off me. Although the creator of our family, Apple Eid, my friend, says that he can see that the subscription continues to apply to me. My phone shows that I am in the family, but there is no subscription. Why did it happen so? How to restore 800+ of my favorite songs? Why does my family see that my subscription is still active, but I don't have one?

Iphone se(2020)

Illia P.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 4:43 PM

1 reply

Oct 30, 2022 10:40 AM in response to Palmaua

Hello Palmaua,

To utilize the Purchase Sharing feature of Family Sharing you must be using the iTunes & App Store in the same country or region as the Family Organizer.

As a note, the availability of content may also vary between regions as well.

If you are within the same region as the Family Organizer, and can't see the shared content, then this page can provide some help: If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

Cheers.

Where are my songs from Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.