Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar

My work calendar is synced with my phone. I have the ability to see co-workers’ calendars from my phone (if I have selected their calendar to be viewed).

Why do I still see calendar events/reminders for my co-workers even if their calendar isn’t marked?

it also pops up on my Apple Watch. If I delete my calendar on my phone and reinstall it, will I lose all of my appointments that have been set?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 11:49 PM

iPhone or Mac does not have a calendar of their own. They are synced to an email account Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other. In your case it seems the calendar is synced to your work email account.

Please contact your organisation's system administrator.

To which email account are the calendar events synced with your iPhone?

See the iPhone and Mac Calendar Pics below

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2022 11:49 PM in response to CoopsPam

iPhone or Mac does not have a calendar of their own. They are synced to an email account Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other. In your case it seems the calendar is synced to your work email account.

Please contact your organisation's system administrator.

To which email account are the calendar events synced with your iPhone?

See the iPhone and Mac Calendar Pics below

Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.