Outside calendar notifications turned off on iPhone, but still occur on apple watch.

I have multiple shared work calendars in Outlook that connect to my iPhone calendar. They are deselected in Calendar settings on my iPhone (I do not receive iPhone notifications), but I am still receiving notifications on my apple watch. I would like to keep notifications for my core work calendar on my watch, but how can I get rid of the unwanted notifications for the other calendars?

I have turned off calendars in iCloud on my iPhone and then resynced - no change.

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 7:15 AM

Hello Spamfilter1,

If the previous steps didn't help, we recommend unpairing your Apple Watch and setting it up again. "Before erasing all content and settings on your Apple Watch, your iPhone creates a new backup of your Apple Watch." That backup can be restored. You can learn how to unpair your Apple Watch here: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If the issue continues, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support. Get Support

Thanks.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 7:15 AM in response to Spamfilter1

Hello Spamfilter1,

If the previous steps didn't help, we recommend unpairing your Apple Watch and setting it up again. "Before erasing all content and settings on your Apple Watch, your iPhone creates a new backup of your Apple Watch." That backup can be restored. You can learn how to unpair your Apple Watch here: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If the issue continues, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support. Get Support

Thanks.

Sep 30, 2023 11:59 AM in response to Spamfilter1

Hey Spamfilter1,

In the Apple Watch app on your iPhone under My Watch > Notifications > Mail, is it set to mirror your iPhone? If not, try having it do so and see if that resolves the issue.

If the problem persists, you can try selecting Custom and then turn off notifications for a specific account, such as Outlook.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Cheers!

Outside calendar notifications turned off on iPhone, but still occur on apple watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.