Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen time

If screen time is on on the phone some apps are not visible on childs phone (the icon disappeared). So if I want that the application is working on child iphone i have to turn screen time off. But this i don’t want. Thank you for your help. Bojan

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 8:27 AM

Hey bojan292,

Thank for the update. Depending on the settings you chose this may be expected if there are age restrictions. Let's get a little more information to help narrow this down.

Which apps are missing?

"while you're setting up Screen Time for a child's device, you can set age-related restrictions for content in apps, books, TV shows, and movies. Just follow the onscreen instructions during setup."

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2022 8:27 AM in response to bojan292

Hey bojan292,

Thank for the update. Depending on the settings you chose this may be expected if there are age restrictions. Let's get a little more information to help narrow this down.

Which apps are missing?

"while you're setting up Screen Time for a child's device, you can set age-related restrictions for content in apps, books, TV shows, and movies. Just follow the onscreen instructions during setup."

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Oct 30, 2022 12:36 PM in response to bojan292

Hi bojan292,

You can allow access to certain app with screen time enabled. To do this, you'll need to adjust settings.

1. Go to Settings > Screen Time
  2. Tap Always Allowed
  3. Select the apps that you would like to always allow access to even if downtime or limits are enabled

Check out more information on using parental controls on your child's device here: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

Take Care!

Screen time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.