Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 11 pro max iOS 16 is not accepting my correct passcode

Yesterday I unpaired my Apple watch from my phone and since then my phone has stopped taking my passcode. I have made a few attempts and it's showing me "iPhone unavailable try again in 3 hr and later 8 hrs. I know that resetting my phone and erasing all data is the solution why should customers suffer because of this bug due to the latest iOS? Kindly help in resolving this issue so I don't lose my data.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 8:41 AM

This will erase the data on your phone but you can restore your data from backups once you have reset your phone.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

How to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

How to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2022 8:41 AM in response to ashutosh8711

This will erase the data on your phone but you can restore your data from backups once you have reset your phone.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

How to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

How to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

I phone 11 pro max iOS 16 is not accepting my correct passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.