Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone bought in the US brought to Europe

Hello! I'm wondering if I was to purchase a phone in the US, after choosing the "connect to any carrier later" and bring it to Europe (where I live), would I be able to use it with my current carrier SIM card or are there some blockages and if so, how to do it then?

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 10:31 AM

You can not ship it to Apple in the US. Apple will not accept international shipments.

You would have to send it to someone you know in the US and have them take it in for service.

8 replies

Oct 28, 2022 10:25 AM in response to farmy32

If you are asking about the iPhone 14, the models sold in the U.S. do NOT have a SIM card tray, so it would be better to buy the phone in the country where it will be used most of the time......since an iPhone purchased in the U.S. will NOT have any kind of warranty in another country.

If you are asking about another model of iPhone, make sure that the carrier that you are using where you live will support the model you are asking about before you buy.

Personally,, I would buy the phone in the country in which it will be used most of the time, but it's your decision.

iPhone bought in the US brought to Europe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.