You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 12 cameras aren’t working

Hey, i have a iphone 12 after the ios 16 update my front camera, back camera and flash light aren’t working i dont know why i do use my camera on daily basis, i also reset my phone twice, i also downgraded it toh ios 16 after updating it to 16.0.3 but cameras didn’t work there is no such outlet of apple in pakistan, all the local people at fake outlets are saying that my camera will start working in some other update but they also didn’t worked on 16.0.2 either on 16.0.3 please help me out it is a very big tension for me in pakistan phones are very expensive and i bought this phone from my own pocket money please help

and my face id and truetone is working please help

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 4:01 PM

1 reply

Oct 31, 2022 10:37 AM in response to Umernasir

Hi Umernasir,

For help with you iPhone camera, test the steps below found in the article here: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

"Remove case, accessory, or film and test

1. Remove any case, accessory, or film that might block the camera or flash or that places a magnet near the camera.
  2. Test the camera by trying to take a photo.
  3. Test the LED flash:
    1. Try the flashlight in Control Center on your iPhone or Control Center on your iPad. On an iPhone X or later or an iPad, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
    2. Tap the Flashlight button Flashlight icon."

If the issue continues, follow the remaining steps in the article and backup your device. Once backed up, update to the latest iOS available with the steps here: Update your iPhone or iPad

Cheers.

My iphone 12 cameras aren’t working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.