Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will Pages ever offer a "scrolling" feature? I use Pages to create chord and lyric charts for songs, which often run more than one page. It would be very helpful to have a scrolling feature.

Will Pages ever offer a "scrolling" feature?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 4:41 PM

4 replies

Nov 9, 2022 12:02 AM in response to donn144

Apologies for the delay.

So what you are looking for is an electronic/mechanical page turner.

I've seen at least one on stage musician using a tablet with a foot pedal attached to hold his music, so I suspect there is such a thing available. Don't know whether his tablet was an iPad or one running on a different OS.

Availability of such an app/device should be from the larger musical instrument dealers in your area. Your closest Apple Store might also be a good place to check.

Regards,

Barry

Nov 11, 2022 7:49 PM in response to Barry

Did a short search on the web, and came across "AirTurn," a manufacturer of control pedals for electronic instruments and computer software. The site did mention that they also supply holders for tablets (similar in function to a music stand for sheet music), and that their pedals are compatible with iPadOS, MacOS, Android and Windows, and communicate with these machines via bluetooth.

Sounds like they (or another manufacturer/seller of similar equipment could ba a solution for your situation. Here's a link to their home page: https://www.airturn.com

Regards,

Barry

Will Pages ever offer a "scrolling" feature? I use Pages to create chord and lyric charts for songs, which often run more than one page. It would be very helpful to have a scrolling feature.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.