Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I registered my Apple phone in Uk but it is difficult for me to use it another country to purchase an App…..what can I don

I cannot use my Apple phone to purchase App

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 11:56 PM

You may only download apps from the App Store where you are a legal resident. You can't download apps from any other App Store.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.1; HomePods, audioOS 16.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2022 11:56 PM in response to adesoji291

You may only download apps from the App Store where you are a legal resident. You can't download apps from any other App Store.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.1; HomePods, audioOS 16.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

I registered my Apple phone in Uk but it is difficult for me to use it another country to purchase an App…..what can I don

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.