Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone purchased in USA, for use in Cyprus

Can i purchase an iphone from the USA App store, and use the phone in Cyprus? I have contacted my phone provider here in cyprus and they advised to ask the app store in USA

thank you

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 6:38 AM

Also note that Apple will not ship the phone internationally. If you cannot visit an Apple Store in the U.S. to buy, you will have to have someone else purchase the phone for you and then send it to you.

The warranty for the phone will be in the U.S., so if you have a problem with the phone in Cyprus, the phone will have to be shipped back to the U.S. for service.

If you plan to use the phone most of the time in Cyprus, I would recommend that you buy the phone in Cyprus if possible.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2022 6:38 AM in response to markos258

Also note that Apple will not ship the phone internationally. If you cannot visit an Apple Store in the U.S. to buy, you will have to have someone else purchase the phone for you and then send it to you.

The warranty for the phone will be in the U.S., so if you have a problem with the phone in Cyprus, the phone will have to be shipped back to the U.S. for service.

If you plan to use the phone most of the time in Cyprus, I would recommend that you buy the phone in Cyprus if possible.

Iphone purchased in USA, for use in Cyprus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.