Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Focus Filters on Apple Watch

While the ability to mirror any Focus created on iPhone is available on Apple Watch, none of the Focus Filters I've created are utilized. I'm still receiving messages, emails, calendar notifications, etc. that I've filtered out on my iPhone & iPad...is there any way to fix this, or is this something that would have to wait for an update?

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 6:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 6:58 PM

Let Apple know what you'd like to see here --> Feedback - Watch - Apple

7 replies

Oct 30, 2022 6:36 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Thanks, but I read that before I started this thread...both iOS & iPadOS 16.1 have options to filter messages, emails, calendars, etc depending on your focus setup. There's no option for this in WatchOS 9.1, you can only mirror iPhone focus...and while I don't get the alerts, the messages, calendars, emails, etc. aren't automatically filtered like iOS & iPadOS.

Oct 30, 2022 6:49 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Thanks again...I wasn't sure if there was a setting I was missing, because you have to setup the focus filters individually on each device (iPhone & iPad...haven't upgraded to Ventura yet). and there's no option to do so on Apple Watch. Hopefully Apple adds this option in an update, or makes the adjustment automatic when you mirror iPhone Focus.

Focus Filters on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.