Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iTunes Store Purchase Inquiry

Hello All,

I tried to make a purchase of an album (Pink Floyd's - The Wall) on iTunes Store a couple weeks back and I'm having trouble accessing the music. When I search for the album on the iTunes store, the album says it is "Purchased." However, the album has not downloaded onto any of my apple devices. I would like some further assistance on how to proceed. Can I cancel the purchase, then try to buy the album again?

Please Help.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 10:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 2:42 AM

the album says it is "Purchased." However, the album has not downloaded onto any of my apple devices.

Have you check in Music Library?

When I search for an album in iTunes Store that I had purchased, I also see purchased.

When I click my Library I see the album:

Try to -> Redownload music in the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Redownload music - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2022 2:42 AM in response to cheyne.miskulin

the album says it is "Purchased." However, the album has not downloaded onto any of my apple devices.

Have you check in Music Library?

When I search for an album in iTunes Store that I had purchased, I also see purchased.

When I click my Library I see the album:

Try to -> Redownload music in the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Redownload music - Apple Support

Apple iTunes Store Purchase Inquiry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.