You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Logitech Brio camera not recognized on any apple computer

After using this camera for 2 years, the camera is no longer recognized in either computer after updating to the latest software (Ventura). I’ve updated Logitech software, reinstalled, tested all ports, tested other accessories and it’s clear it’s just the camera. I’ve been on a service call with Logitech and had jt fixed for a moment, but now have lost it completely. I’ve tried in all programs and different browsers but the computer no longer reads it. Anyone else dealing w this ?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 3:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 12:11 PM

I was experiencing the same exact issues but was finally able to get my webcam discovered by using a USB-C to USB-C cable instead of the provided USB-A to USB-C cable. Once my mac detected it, I was notified by the LogiTune app to update the camera firmware. Works perfectly fine again!

Here's the link DL LogiTune: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402711293335-Download-4K-Pro-Webcam

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2022 12:11 PM in response to vippiv

I was experiencing the same exact issues but was finally able to get my webcam discovered by using a USB-C to USB-C cable instead of the provided USB-A to USB-C cable. Once my mac detected it, I was notified by the LogiTune app to update the camera firmware. Works perfectly fine again!

Here's the link DL LogiTune: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402711293335-Download-4K-Pro-Webcam

Hope this helps!

My Logitech Brio camera not recognized on any apple computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.