Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my camera wont focus on 3rd party apps

My camera won’t focus when I’m using a 3rd party for work. Is there any fix to this?

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 9:59 AM

Apple hosts the App Store, but doesn't own the code in 3rd party apps. Contact the app developer of the apps which aren't working correctly.

Here is how --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

On a final note, if you own an iPhone which is capable of being updated to the newest iOS 16.1, do make sure you have updated your iPhone. It may make a world of difference with third party apps. And also make sure you are using the most current version of the apps you're having an issue with.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2022 9:59 AM in response to Felipe507

Apple hosts the App Store, but doesn't own the code in 3rd party apps. Contact the app developer of the apps which aren't working correctly.

Here is how --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

On a final note, if you own an iPhone which is capable of being updated to the newest iOS 16.1, do make sure you have updated your iPhone. It may make a world of difference with third party apps. And also make sure you are using the most current version of the apps you're having an issue with.

my camera wont focus on 3rd party apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.