Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro (1. Generation) - right airpod problem

Please someone help me! I recently bought an AirPods Pro 1 and my right AirPod can’t activate transparency or noise cancellation mode (it has the neutral mode - off), and I can’t use the button on the right one. I tried to clean the microphone, forget the device and then pair it again - didn’t work. It works sometimes for little bit when I push pressure on down of the airpod (close to the microphone). The right AirPod worked normally fine when I took off the plug and tried to use it without plug - transparency mode and noise cancellation worked normally fine, but it wasn’t it (without plug). I tried to switch the other plugs, but that didn’t worked too.. so I’m begging everyone, please help me!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 6:16 PM

Hi Tommy10_

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Thank you for posting your question to the community.

Re:  right airpod problem

You might want to see if following the steps in this article from Apple Support: can help:

Learn what to do: If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

Other resources:

AirPods Support Website:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods....

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

And

AirPods User Guide

AirPods User Guide – Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2022 6:16 PM in response to Tommy10_

Hi Tommy10_

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Thank you for posting your question to the community.

Re:  right airpod problem

You might want to see if following the steps in this article from Apple Support: can help:

Learn what to do: If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

Other resources:

AirPods Support Website:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods....

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

And

AirPods User Guide

AirPods User Guide – Apple Support

All the best :-)

Airpods Pro (1. Generation) - right airpod problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.