Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app disconnection

Ive been using this app but suddenly stop working and screen turned black. I deleted the app and reinstalled a couple of times but same thing happened despite of updating phone software. I even called the concerned company of that app, tried to help me but was informed that the problem is not on their end. Pls assist. thanks

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 2:45 PM

11 replies

Oct 30, 2022 4:08 PM in response to cornermelba

It's clear the app works for your wife and for me. So no, it would not be on Mercedes end. Why it's not working for you however, is a mystery. You've done the right thing by deleting the app and reinstalling it.

Try a simple Force Restart of your iPhone:

• Press and quickly release volume up button
  • Then immediately press and release volume down button
  • Then immediate and KEEP HOLDING the side power button (keep holding it past the swipe to power off, past the screen going black and keep holding until the Apple Logo appears, then let go)

When your iPhone comes back up and sign back in, see if you can use the app.

app disconnection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.