Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lengthen time screen displays after Raise to Wake

On my iPhone SE, we have the Raise to Wake option turned on. When we lift the phone while it is asleep, the screen displays but locks again in about 7 seconds. I want to lengthen how long it stays awake after Raise to Wake. I have the Auto-Lock set at 5 minutes. Help!

Note: i selected iPhone SE (Gen 3) below, but i'm not sure if this is a Gen 3 or Gen 2. It is about 3 years old.

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 3:29 PM

You cannot lengthen the display ON time after Raise to Wake has been invoked. Furthermore, You can suggest this feature directly to Apple by leaving a product feedback here 👉Product Feedback - Apple 

Axel F.

1 reply

Lengthen time screen displays after Raise to Wake

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.