Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recording of presentation not possible

Are you aware of the issue that the latest version of Keynote (Version 12.2)has problems recording presentations?

If I pause the recording of a webinar (because I made a mistake while speaking), I can't continue afterwards. .

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 4:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 10:41 AM

The is not an inherent fault in Keynote regarding continuing a recorded slideshow.

If you want to add to your recorded slideshow, either after pausing or opening an existing Keynote file,

goto: Play > Record Slideshow

Drag the playhead to the required slide and play from that slide or drag the playhead in either direction to scroll along the timeline.

The soundtrack will be replaced by the new recording from the slide selected on the timeline

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2022 10:41 AM in response to Beren_Erchamion

The is not an inherent fault in Keynote regarding continuing a recorded slideshow.

If you want to add to your recorded slideshow, either after pausing or opening an existing Keynote file,

goto: Play > Record Slideshow

Drag the playhead to the required slide and play from that slide or drag the playhead in either direction to scroll along the timeline.

The soundtrack will be replaced by the new recording from the slide selected on the timeline

Recording of presentation not possible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.