Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote - replaying recorded show

One of several problems...

I have recorded my narration on a slideshow of about 15 minutes. I want to check if there is a problem midway, but if I choose 'Play Recorded Slideshow' it always will only play from the beginning of the show. I see no option to check from another point. I have had this problem through successive operating systems and have just had to spend time each time I want to review a certain point in any recorded presentation.

Any workarounds?

BTW, I am doing the recording on an old Mac using High Sierra, as the latest OS seems to screw up all recordings right away.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 1:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 7:02 AM

Playing a Recorded Slideshow only plays from the first slide, it is not a fault, that's the way it works in all versions of Keynote.

If you want to review your recorded slideshow use: Play > Record Slideshow.

Drag the playhead to the required slide and play from that slide or drag the playhead in either direction to scroll along the timeline.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2022 7:02 AM in response to Nicfarrow

Playing a Recorded Slideshow only plays from the first slide, it is not a fault, that's the way it works in all versions of Keynote.

If you want to review your recorded slideshow use: Play > Record Slideshow.

Drag the playhead to the required slide and play from that slide or drag the playhead in either direction to scroll along the timeline.

Keynote - replaying recorded show

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.