Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applecare plus in Canada

Does Apple care plus support lost/stolen phones in Canada?

I am travelling and also want to buy a new iphone14 pro before i leave to use on my vacation to take pictures and videos.

Just wondering if the phone is lost or stolen on the vacation, is there an option to add on lost/stolen phones in applecare+ for peace of mind? Wand what would i need to do if this event occurs? Such as report locally or when i return? cost? etc.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 9:02 AM

Two things here:

1. You would use the "Find My" process to locate a lost or stolen iPhone.
  2. AppleCare+ alone would not cover reimbursement for a lost or stolen phone. However, Apple does offer, at an additional cost, an "addendum" to that plan, called: Theft and Loss, in which you can file a claim should that happen.

See if any of the following support articles can answer your questions. In addition, you can contact Apple Support directly to get them addressed. You can do the latter simply by selecting the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Ref:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2022 9:02 AM in response to SiameseLove

Two things here:

1. You would use the "Find My" process to locate a lost or stolen iPhone.
  2. AppleCare+ alone would not cover reimbursement for a lost or stolen phone. However, Apple does offer, at an additional cost, an "addendum" to that plan, called: Theft and Loss, in which you can file a claim should that happen.

See if any of the following support articles can answer your questions. In addition, you can contact Apple Support directly to get them addressed. You can do the latter simply by selecting the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Ref:

Applecare plus in Canada

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.