Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare + Theft & Lost

I bought my Iphone 14 Pro with Applecare + Theft & Lost in California. I'm going to travel to Mexico and wanted to know if Apple Care+ Theft & Lost covers my phone while I'm in Mexico for a small trip. I just want to make sure before I bring this new phone or if not I'll just bring my older phone.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 10:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 10:10 PM

Hello!

If you purchased AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss and your iPhone is missing, learn how to file a claim. AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss is available only for iPhone in Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States: File a claim if you have AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage - Apple Support.

Jack

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2022 10:10 PM in response to Chaxnse

Hello!

If you purchased AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss and your iPhone is missing, learn how to file a claim. AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss is available only for iPhone in Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States: File a claim if you have AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage - Apple Support.

Jack

AppleCare + Theft & Lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.