Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why this purchase was made and how can i get my money back ?

so lately my phone has been acting weird , how ? everytime i try to download an app it asks for me to put in my Apple ID pass word for payment , i thought it was just cause my card wasn’t fully loaded on my phone , so today i put it in as usual and this time my wallet came up and my card was on there but it said i need to add my cvv so i did then i get a notification that i was $9.99 from apple , now the purchase is still pending but i need my money back .

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 5:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 5:56 PM

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

1 reply

why this purchase was made and how can i get my money back ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.