Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t connect hot spot

My iPhone 5SE shows that it is providing a hot spot for my MacBook Air, and the laptop confirms the connection. But the laptop is not connecting to the internet through the phone, even though the phone is connected. What can I do?

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 1:25 PM

wileybones wrote:

My iPhone 5SE shows that it is providing a hot spot for my MacBook Air, and the laptop confirms the connection. But the laptop is not connecting to the internet through the phone, even though the phone is connected. What can I do?

If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2022 1:25 PM in response to wileybones

wileybones wrote:

If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

Can’t connect hot spot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.