Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages with pictures

I dragged 20 pictures onto my Pages. Now, the pictures are together that I cannot see the individual pictures on the word processor. I don't want to divide them manually which takes a long time for me to organize them (i.e. change picture size, etc.). Is there a way for me to make them in order in for a few minutes instead of one hour?

Mac mini, macOS 11.4

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 1:42 PM

Pages will not automatically organize your mistake of dropping 20 images onto it, nor will it set every image's Arrange panel > Text Wrap > Automatic (default) to None, so you can move them arround.

I suggest it would be quicker for you to start with a new blank template, and on the Media tool, choose Image gallery. That places a image target in the document, but also presents a Gallery sidebar panel where you can add one image at a time, or drag and drop a bunch of images onto that Gallery panel. In that Gallery side bar, one can select an image and drag it into the preferred order too, so you could organize your image walk-thru.

The Image Gallery is one image that allows you to change the image shown by clicking right or left floating arrows. Looks like this when you are done:

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2022 1:42 PM in response to Webworldfly

Pages will not automatically organize your mistake of dropping 20 images onto it, nor will it set every image's Arrange panel > Text Wrap > Automatic (default) to None, so you can move them arround.

I suggest it would be quicker for you to start with a new blank template, and on the Media tool, choose Image gallery. That places a image target in the document, but also presents a Gallery sidebar panel where you can add one image at a time, or drag and drop a bunch of images onto that Gallery panel. In that Gallery side bar, one can select an image and drag it into the preferred order too, so you could organize your image walk-thru.

The Image Gallery is one image that allows you to change the image shown by clicking right or left floating arrows. Looks like this when you are done:

Nov 1, 2022 3:36 PM in response to VikingOSX

Okay. It took me about 30 minutes which is better than more than one hour. Thank you.

It would be nice that the Pages will add the feature in order to print out the 30 small pictures on four pages in 5 minutes. I didn't realized that it is 30 pictures, not 20 pictures. It helps me to make some changes with my sister for her new home design. Thank you again.

Pages with pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.