Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t trust apple any longer. Are they groomers?

Strangers call claiming to be apple ask for all my personal information and offer no solutions. What is accessabilityUI server!?!? I dont trust this company any longer. I have no other devices connected to this apple ID but it seems they give access to a gay fat autistic kid down the hall.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 4:38 PM

Apple will never cold call you and they will never ask for personal information such as social security numbers or passwords. Apple does not ever do that.

See -> Privacy - Apple

Scammers wishing to steal your accounts or get login access to your devices to Stella identity and personal information do make such calls all the time however.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2022 4:38 PM in response to NickyT42

Apple will never cold call you and they will never ask for personal information such as social security numbers or passwords. Apple does not ever do that.

See -> Privacy - Apple

Scammers wishing to steal your accounts or get login access to your devices to Stella identity and personal information do make such calls all the time however.

Nov 1, 2022 4:11 PM in response to NickyT42

NickyT42 wrote:

Strangers call claiming to be apple ask for all my personal information and offer no solutions. What is accessabilityUI server!?!? I dont trust this company any longer. I have no other devices connected to this apple ID but it seems they give access to a gay fat autistic kid down the hall.

You never heard of spammers? Please tell me you didn't provide all of your personal information to this person

I don’t trust apple any longer. Are they groomers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.