Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro lagging performance

After all the self help “fixes” I feel like phone is still slow at times. Reboots, RAM flush, available memory is robust, etc.

texting, typing emails, email ID’s and more gets very sluggish. Launching apps at times shows a noticeable slow to launch or stutter when opening.

Can’t believe I’m missing something here. My wife’s 13 Max feels much faster. Greeting from an android convert.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 12:15 AM

There may be several reasons why an iPhone may behave as described by you. Some of them could be...

1. Storage space on your device could be an issue --> How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
  2. Water / Liquid entry into the iPhone---> Important safety information for iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Overheating due to exposure to temperatures beyond -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). especially in the car because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range -- Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...
  4. Service of an iPhone by an un-authorised service personnel/agency/store
  5. iPhone is Jailbroken

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2022 12:15 AM in response to Workflow1

There may be several reasons why an iPhone may behave as described by you. Some of them could be...

1. Storage space on your device could be an issue --> How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
  2. Water / Liquid entry into the iPhone---> Important safety information for iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Overheating due to exposure to temperatures beyond -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). especially in the car because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range -- Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...
  4. Service of an iPhone by an un-authorised service personnel/agency/store
  5. iPhone is Jailbroken

iPhone 14 Pro lagging performance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.