Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I change my iCloud email and password

Can I change my iCloud email and passwords

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 12:09 AM

iCloud uses Apple ID credentials; Change your Apple ID password

1. Tap Settings > your name > Password & Security.
  2. Tap Change Password.
  3. Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password. Forgot your password?
  4. Tap Change or Change Password.

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2022 12:09 AM in response to Applesapple1143

iCloud uses Apple ID credentials; Change your Apple ID password

1. Tap Settings > your name > Password & Security.
  2. Tap Change Password.
  3. Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password. Forgot your password?
  4. Tap Change or Change Password.

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support (IN)

Nov 2, 2022 12:09 AM in response to Applesapple1143

If you are the owner or the owner has shared all information with you then to open Activation Lock:- If it is Activation locked, read here --> Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Learn how to remove a device from a previous owner's account.

If you are not the owner and do not have the Apple ID and Password then there is no way that you can get into this iPhone unless the original owner shares the Apple ID and password with you. If you are lucky you can get into this iPhone if they (owner) accidentally remove the device from their Apple ID.

Can I change my iCloud email and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.