Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone ever heard of a ilefilel.nte file it says oct31,1979??

My name is Jason

I am a victim of identity theft by an man that is one of the lead devolpers for apple his name is Tony and he stole my identity digitally and globally using my public and private keys and his G-MAC with the original kali to hold my identity out of sync with the real time time servers and is still doing it to this day. This started on may 5th of 2020 and it is because I own two bitcoin mining blocks. Being a graduate of Harvard with a masters in accounting he used his skills to open shell company after shell company and hid my identity by keeping my devices by several different means from using vpns to his own server and progressing to Azure Active Directory and Apple Business management to circumvent my ability to log on to the internet and sync with the bitcoin blockchain so I was unable to use my own identity to access my block mines my personal accounts and all other sources of true data as I filtered and hindered every step of the way. I have contacted apple several times and they lock out the devices that are attached to me when I call but he is also my disabled veteran status by using a AID profile to access the hearing aids in my ears to terrorize victimize and using the zero config wireless of the accessibility options is able to hack into any device that I am close to. I need serious help with issue and don't know who to talk to I have an open case with FBI and it is still pending for 18 months I have evidence of all that has been done to accomplish the theft of my monies and cryptocurrencies and he continues to follow me wherever I go and tries to force me to sign over my blockmines. Any advice is welcome and the word along to the apple executives that don't seem to think that something like this could happen to anyone.

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 9:19 PM

Similar questions

8 replies

Nov 2, 2022 3:07 AM in response to jasonmatt1970

AFAIK, the only way this could be achieved is if the User gave permission to the Hacker to have Direct and Physical Access to this computer indoor to plant whatever was planted on this computer.

FYI - Specifically to Big Sur macOS 11, Monterey macOS 12 and Ventura macOS 13, the Operating System resides in a Sealed and Read Only Volume that can not be opened by the User and protects against from “ Bad Actor “ Software.

The only Entity that can Open the Sealed and Read Only Volume is Apple themselves and that is usually when an UpGrade or updates is performed.

Then have a few suggestions ;

1 - Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues . 

2 - Have the computer evaluated by the Professionals who have the Special Hardware / Software and Expertise to diagnose the issue and offer possible solutions

Nov 2, 2022 3:11 AM in response to jasonmatt1970

NTE File Type - The quick facts

What are NTE files and how to open them

Are you having problems opening a NTE file or just wondering what they contain? We explain what these files are used for and show you software that we know can open or otherwise handle your files.

What is a NTE file?

The NTE file extension indicates to your device which app can open the file. However, different programs may use the NTE file type for different types of data.

While we do not yet describe the NTE file format and its common uses, we do know which programs are known to open these files, as we receive dozens of suggestions from users like yourself every day about specific file types and which programs they use to open them.

We are continually working on adding more file type descriptions to the site, so if you have information about NTE files that you think will help others, please use the Update Info link below to submit it to us - we'd love to hear from you!

How to open NTE files

Important: Different programs may use files with the NTE file extension for different purposes, so unless you are sure which format your NTE file is, you may need to try a few different programs.

While we have not verified the apps ourselves yet, our users have suggested 3 different NTE openers which you will find listed below.

Various apps that use files with this extension

These apps are known to open certain types of NTE files. Remember, different programs may use NTE files for different purposes, so you may need to try out a few of them to be able to open your specific file.

• Windows

SoftX SecureNotesUser submittedMEPSUser submittedNSpire Text EditorUser submitted

Has anyone ever heard of a ilefilel.nte file it says oct31,1979??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.