Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Done button not functioning in iPhone 13

Done button not working in edit subscription screen

Settings -> Subscription-> edit subscription

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 8:31 AM

15 replies

Nov 4, 2022 7:21 AM in response to kalidas128

Hey there kalidas128, 

Are you able to interact with this area of your screen when using other apps? If not, it would be a good idea to follow If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad   

1. "Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Make sure that your screen is clean and free of any debris or water.
  3. Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. If your screen works after removing an accessory, try using a different outlet, cable, or charger.
  4. Remove any cases or screen protectors.

Contact Apple Support

If your screen still isn't working, you might need to set up service for your device. Contact Apple Support."

Have a good one!

Nov 9, 2022 5:36 PM in response to Matthew.S81

Hi Kalidas128

I am having exactly the same problem with the Done button within subscriptions.

I was sharing iTunes with the family for some years and upgraded to One. I am part way through a one month trial and sharing iTunes has stopped but One hasn't kicked in. I can use one but the sharing hasn't happened. I am going to the subscription page to check settings but once there I can't cancel and return to previous screen as the Done button doesn't do anything. I think it will work if I either upgrade or downgrade my subscription but I can't just leave the subscription as it is.

Did you ever get a resolution from Apple?

Cheers

Done button not functioning in iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.