Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to click “done”

when I check my subscriptions under apple id in my phone settings, I get stuck on the screen as apparently there is this “done” option to be clicked to get out of that screen to access other settings but it doesn’t do anything for me. I have to close the settings app to access other options.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 3:23 PM

Well, perhaps your screen is unique to AppleCare, which I cannot check. I have numerous other subscriptions which don’t show an “Edit Subscription” screen. I’m also using iOS 16.2 (iPhone 14 Pro).

Please note these other methods of managing your AppleCare subscription.

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2023 3:23 PM in response to mehak193

Well, perhaps your screen is unique to AppleCare, which I cannot check. I have numerous other subscriptions which don’t show an “Edit Subscription” screen. I’m also using iOS 16.2 (iPhone 14 Pro).

Please note these other methods of managing your AppleCare subscription.

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

Jan 22, 2023 2:45 PM in response to mehak193

When I try to reproduce your issue by going to Settings > [my Apple ID] > Subscriptions, what I see is each of my subscriptions listed on a line, with a “>” to the right, which I can click for further details about that subscription.

I cannot reproduce your “Edit Subscription” at the top, nor do I ever see “Done” in the upper right, even when offered the opportunity to change or cancel a subscription.

How exactly did you get here?

Unable to click “done”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.