Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows PC Web Broweser won't show my play list

I have a windows PC my apple music is a family plan so I use a play list as well as adding to the library. However when I login to apple music on my computer my play list only shows 100 songs instead of the 500+ I have. How can I get my full playlist?

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 6:13 AM

Do you also have Apple Music enabled in an iTunes Library? If so use the songs view in that library, enable the iCloud Status column, and check for items that are waiting, ineligible, error, etc. These would be items that have yet to be absorbed into your iCloud Music Library and thus won't show in Apple Music on the web. Waiting tracks may be resolved by using File > Library > Update iCloud Library. We can discuss possible fixes for other issues once we know what they are.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 6:13 AM in response to lalidesh

Do you also have Apple Music enabled in an iTunes Library? If so use the songs view in that library, enable the iCloud Status column, and check for items that are waiting, ineligible, error, etc. These would be items that have yet to be absorbed into your iCloud Music Library and thus won't show in Apple Music on the web. Waiting tracks may be resolved by using File > Library > Update iCloud Library. We can discuss possible fixes for other issues once we know what they are.

tt2

Windows PC Web Broweser won't show my play list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.