Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t make an Apple ID

Apple ID bought second Hand and it’s to used so I can’t make an ID

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 6:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 7:00 AM

Did you buy a used iPhone and are trying to create your own Apple ID for it? If it is used and is showing that it is still connected to the original owner’s ID, you will have to try to contact that person and ask them to go thru the steps in the link below. You will not be able to use that phone until the old ID is removed.

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else – Apple Support (UK)

Your screen shot is urging you to follow a link for help. Have you tried doing that?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 7:00 AM in response to jerryman242

Did you buy a used iPhone and are trying to create your own Apple ID for it? If it is used and is showing that it is still connected to the original owner’s ID, you will have to try to contact that person and ask them to go thru the steps in the link below. You will not be able to use that phone until the old ID is removed.

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else – Apple Support (UK)

Your screen shot is urging you to follow a link for help. Have you tried doing that?

I can’t make an Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.