Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to access my Macbook Pro with my iPhone remotely?

How integrated are Apple's product? I want to remotely access my Macbook Pro with my iPhone 11 Pro Max. It does not have to be outside my home/network. Basically if I'm rendering some videos, I want to check if it's done or not via my iPhone instead of running to my office to check the status. If possible, I like to access remotely without running other paid third-party apps.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 10:40 AM

LCMan wrote:

How integrated are Apple's product? I want to remotely access my Macbook Pro with my iPhone 11 Pro Max. It does not have to be outside my home/network. Basically if I'm rendering some videos, I want to check if it's done or not via my iPhone instead of running to my office to check the status. If possible, I like to access remotely without running other paid third-party apps.

They are very well integrated, but not that way. There is no built in way to remotely access a Mac from an iPhone like that.

You will need a 3rd party App to remotely access the Mac and view its screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 10:40 AM in response to LCMan

LCMan wrote:

They are very well integrated, but not that way. There is no built in way to remotely access a Mac from an iPhone like that.

You will need a 3rd party App to remotely access the Mac and view its screen.

How to access my Macbook Pro with my iPhone remotely?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.