Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there anyway to merge 2 Apple IDs?

Is there anyway to merge 2 apple ids I have two and I want them to sync or merge

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 6:50 PM

You can't merge Apple IDs. You can try setting up Family Sharing between the IDs if you want to be able to share purchases made with the IDs.

Family Sharing.   *

ASC YouTube for Family Sharing

Family Sharing - Set up.  *

Family Sharing - Set up on iPhone.  -

Family Sharing - Set up Family Sharing in the Apple TV app.  -

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 6:50 PM in response to Wegot4ofem

You can't merge Apple IDs. You can try setting up Family Sharing between the IDs if you want to be able to share purchases made with the IDs.

Family Sharing.   *

ASC YouTube for Family Sharing

Family Sharing - Set up.  *

Family Sharing - Set up on iPhone.  -

Family Sharing - Set up Family Sharing in the Apple TV app.  -

Nov 4, 2022 9:45 PM in response to Wegot4ofem

Wegot4ofem Said:

"Is there anyway to merge 2 apple ids I have two and I want them to sync or merge"

-------

Having Multiple iCloud Accounts:

Three Things Here:

A. Accounts Cannot be Merged:

As of this reply, merging Apple IDs is is not an option. It all has to do with licensing. So, you'll lock access to your items. But, using Family Sharing as a Possible way to get around this.

B. Recommend this to Apple:

You can recommend to Apple that they make this a feature of Apple accounts.  Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers want, and what changes they can make.

So, Recommend this to Apple:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" fro the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

As an Alternative...

C. Try Family Sharing:

But, using Family Sharing, might work for this:  Family Sharing makes it easy for up to six family members to share App Store purchases and Apple subscriptions, including an iCloud storage plan, and more—all without sharing an Apple ID.  Learn More Here: Set Up Famify Sharing - Apple Supp

Is there anyway to merge 2 Apple IDs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.