Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch

How can I listen music on my Apple Watch Series 7? I was listen music through my Apple Watch no headphones, no iPhone, no Bluetooth speakers, it was through the Apple Watch speaker and now I can’t listen anything. It only allows me to listen music through my phone or headphones.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 8:16 PM

Your memory must be mistaken. You have ALWAYS needed to use Bluetooth headphones to listen to music through Apple Watch. The teeny tiny speaker on an Apple Watch would be a horrible way to listen to music. It was never designed to play music. Just voice for phone calls.

This link from Apple advises how to listen to music on Apple Watch --> Listen to music and podcasts on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 8:16 PM in response to Ds9838

Your memory must be mistaken. You have ALWAYS needed to use Bluetooth headphones to listen to music through Apple Watch. The teeny tiny speaker on an Apple Watch would be a horrible way to listen to music. It was never designed to play music. Just voice for phone calls.

This link from Apple advises how to listen to music on Apple Watch --> Listen to music and podcasts on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.