Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have sent an issue and I explained that I can’t upgrade my device’s iOS version to ios 16. My case number is 101852168919

I can’t upgrade my iOS version to 16.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 9:21 PM

khashayar208 Said:

"I have sent an issue and I explained that I can’t upgrade my device’s iOS version to ios 16."

-------

About Updating your iPhone 13 Pro:

Update (A.) using a computer, or (B.) through Cellular.

Use my User Tips:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 9:21 PM in response to khashayar208

khashayar208 Said:

"I have sent an issue and I explained that I can’t upgrade my device’s iOS version to ios 16."

-------

About Updating your iPhone 13 Pro:

Update (A.) using a computer, or (B.) through Cellular.

Use my User Tips:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update.

I have sent an issue and I explained that I can’t upgrade my device’s iOS version to ios 16. My case number is 101852168919

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.