Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Credit Card

Why does Apple refuse to allow verified genuine apps to be downloaded without APPLE having MY BANK info(don’t do it) to download an app because you CAN purchase something on it?????

Who the **** are they to refuse me access because APPLE doesn’t have my info? They’re supposed to be some of the smartest. Guess APPLE, IN SPITE, of they’re CLAIMS about privacy want my info for an app that’s none of their business! Btw I’m talking about TWITTER, FFS…

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 8:35 PM

PhilaXander Said:

"Credit Card: Why does Apple refuse to allow verified genuine apps to be downloaded without APPLE having MY BANK info(don’t do it) to download an app because you CAN purchase something on it?????[...]"

-------

Have a Method of Payment:

Do you have no method of payment assigned to your Apple Account? Note that you need at least one method of payment assigned to it. This is because even free apps have the option to purchase items within it.  Go Here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2022 8:35 PM in response to PhilaXander

PhilaXander Said:

"Credit Card: Why does Apple refuse to allow verified genuine apps to be downloaded without APPLE having MY BANK info(don’t do it) to download an app because you CAN purchase something on it?????[...]"

-------

Have a Method of Payment:

Do you have no method of payment assigned to your Apple Account? Note that you need at least one method of payment assigned to it. This is because even free apps have the option to purchase items within it.  Go Here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

Credit Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.