Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14pro max

I’m unable to turn on my iPhone 14 pro max I’ve go a black screen. I’ve charged the phone at different electrical points but it’s still not working. Can someone please help?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 6, 2022 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2022 11:50 AM

If you followed all of the steps in the Related Article in your post, then you need to contact Apple Support. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here, or if you have an Apple store close by, make a Genius Bar appointment to have the device examined by Apple and they will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2022 11:50 AM in response to NinjaVi

If you followed all of the steps in the Related Article in your post, then you need to contact Apple Support. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here, or if you have an Apple store close by, make a Genius Bar appointment to have the device examined by Apple and they will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPhone 14pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.