Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello how can I print an entire history of text message conversations with an individual

Hello how can I print an entire history of text message conversations with an individual

Posted on Nov 6, 2022 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 2:49 PM

Hi mjfletcher55,

For help with printing a Message conversation, if using an iOS device you may need to take screenshots and print the screenshots. The article here can assist: Take a screenshot on your iPhone and then print using the following steps: Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Additionally, there may be an app on the App Store that can assist. If needed, check the steps here to help search and download apps. Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad

If you use Messages in iCloud, and have access to a Mac it may be easier to print from there. Print documents from your Mac

If needed for legal purposes, you may also want to do a search from your preferred search engine to further assist.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2022 2:49 PM in response to mjfletcher55

Hi mjfletcher55,

For help with printing a Message conversation, if using an iOS device you may need to take screenshots and print the screenshots. The article here can assist: Take a screenshot on your iPhone and then print using the following steps: Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Additionally, there may be an app on the App Store that can assist. If needed, check the steps here to help search and download apps. Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad

If you use Messages in iCloud, and have access to a Mac it may be easier to print from there. Print documents from your Mac

If needed for legal purposes, you may also want to do a search from your preferred search engine to further assist.

Cheers.

Nov 8, 2022 3:06 PM in response to mjfletcher55

I've found the easiest way to do this is with an application such as PhoneView (Mac) or TouchCopy (Mac or Windows). Both will allow you to archive your messages to pdf or text files. Neither are free but, if you need this feature, they are well worth it.

I would add that, if you need to do this for legal purposes, talk to your attorney before you do anything. If you mishandle things it may make things useless as evidence.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.