Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disney Plus app will not login

Disney Plus will not let me login to my existing account on either appleTV HD or appleTV 4K. Both are running TV OS 16.1. I have the same problem with my iPad running iOS 16.

When I click login and input my email address, it sends a code to my email. When I input the code, it prompts for a password change. I only want to login. I do not want to change my password and cause issues with my other devices that are already logged in.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Nov 6, 2022 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 4:05 PM

If this happens with a Disney+ account, as started with Disney+ directly,

then contact Disney+ about login issues.

If this happens with a Disney+ subscription through Apple, as started in-app on an Apple device,

then active subscriptions should be recognized without the need to sign in manually, from the Apple ID account of the device.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2022 4:05 PM in response to Dala70

If this happens with a Disney+ account, as started with Disney+ directly,

then contact Disney+ about login issues.

If this happens with a Disney+ subscription through Apple, as started in-app on an Apple device,

then active subscriptions should be recognized without the need to sign in manually, from the Apple ID account of the device.

Disney Plus app will not login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.