Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular plan in pakistan

Is apple watch support cellular and e sim service in pakistan in 2022

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 6, 2022 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 2:12 AM

Thanks but i want to use cellular esim service in i watch in pakistan please tell me how i use this feature in pakistan and i request apple please add pakistan in your i watch features missing list.

most of the apple watch features is not working in pakistan tell me why is this happening in our country.

5 replies

Nov 7, 2022 8:49 AM in response to Abdullah6511

I understand that you wish to use cellular on the Watch, however it appears that your carrier's are not supporting it. It is up to the carrier to support the eSIM. Apple does not add them to the list, the carrier has to support eSIM before they are added to the list. Speak to your carrier about it.

As far as any other features, you would have to ask that question of Apple. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. You can use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support.

Cellular plan in pakistan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.