Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant update and install application

Can I know why I can’t procces my payment method? cause it requires payment method first before you download or update the application. I’m using iphone 12 pro max

please help 🥹

,Thankyou

iPhone 12 Pro Max, 16

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 10:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 8:27 PM

Iyantananan Said:

"Cant update and install application: Can I know why I can’t procces my payment method? cause it requires payment method first before you download or update the application. I’m using iphone 12 pro max"

-------

Method of Payment:

An Apple ID requires at lease one Method of Payment. This is because even free purchases have internal links to payable items.

Links to Use:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2022 8:27 PM in response to Iyantananan

Iyantananan Said:

"Cant update and install application: Can I know why I can’t procces my payment method? cause it requires payment method first before you download or update the application. I’m using iphone 12 pro max"

-------

Method of Payment:

An Apple ID requires at lease one Method of Payment. This is because even free purchases have internal links to payable items.

Links to Use:

Cant update and install application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.