Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outside of Uk number was added in my Apple ID phone number and using iMessage and FaceTime

unde the Apple name phone number and email- one of the number I don’t recognise and using for iMessage and FaceTime. Need to remove from my device.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 1:07 PM

You should remove that number that you do not recognize.

Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at top) ➡️ Name, Phone Numbers, Email ➡️ Edit, then remove the phone number that you do not recognize.

The next thing is to remove that phone number from the trusted phone numbers list.

Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ Password & Security ➡️ Edit, then remove that phone number from the Trusted Phone Number list, if it appears there.

The next thing I recommend that you should do is to change your Apple ID passcode.

Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at top) ➡️ Password & Security ➡️ Change Password.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2022 1:07 PM in response to bhim149

You should remove that number that you do not recognize.

Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at top) ➡️ Name, Phone Numbers, Email ➡️ Edit, then remove the phone number that you do not recognize.

The next thing is to remove that phone number from the trusted phone numbers list.

Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ Password & Security ➡️ Edit, then remove that phone number from the Trusted Phone Number list, if it appears there.

The next thing I recommend that you should do is to change your Apple ID passcode.

Open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at top) ➡️ Password & Security ➡️ Change Password.

Axel F.

Outside of Uk number was added in my Apple ID phone number and using iMessage and FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.