Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not see an option for “sync library” under “Music” on either my iPad or iPhone.any ideas why not?

I do not see an option for “sync library” under “Music” on either my iPad or iPhone.any ideas why not?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 11:12 PM

4 replies

Nov 9, 2022 9:10 AM in response to BillPen

Hi,

No problem!!!

As for Automatic Downloads, did you just recently turn it on for your devices? If so, the previously purchased content would not appear on your other devices; you would need to manually redownload them all from the iTunes Store app.

But, future purchases made on your Apple ID should appear across all devices, automatically, moving forward now that it is enabled.

However, if it has been enabled and purchases are still not automatically downloading as expected, make sure you are connected to the internet on those devices, they are associated to your Apple ID, signed in Media & Purchases with the same Apple ID, and are all up to date.

Hope this helps!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.